REFINED, REMASTERED, REBORNThe CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. We’ve added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats. Download the rekordbox™ music management software or the rekordbox app to prepare your sets.
KEY FEATURESIMPROVED SOUND DESIGN For the best possible club sound, we've added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF. LARGE TOUCH SCREEN The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance. 8 HOT CUES Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips. BEAT PERFECT Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time. ADD A DDJ-SP1 Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link. Pro DJ Link Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter. Be prepared Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now Take a short cut The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.
Three-position leverSimply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.
Memory CueSet, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.
My SettingsTake your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.
Beat JumpUse Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.
ATTENTION TO DETAILTake your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features our first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
PROFESSIONAL SOUND DESIGN
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.INDEPENDENT SEND/RETURN Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
|CDJ-2000NXS2 Video Introduction|
NEW FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000NXS2 IN DETAIL:Superior sound design, with support for FLAC/ALAC files The CDJ-2000NXS2s sound design has been enhanced to produce the clearest sound and support the highest class formats possible:
- ALAC and FLAC support: DJ with the maximum quality formats.
- 32-bit D/A converter: eliminates unwanted noise and distortion on analogue sources.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card: high-resolution sound reproduction with zero loss of quality.
- Upgraded Digital Out: guarantees a complete reproduction of high-res audio.
- Separate analogue power supply: Helps reduce any unwanted noise.
- Needle Countdown: touch a point in the track to see how many beats away it is.
- Shortcut button: switch various modes instantly, saving you valuable time between mixes.
- Keyword search: search for a tracks name with the integrated Qwerty keyboard.
- Multicoloured wave display: improved full-colour Wave Zoom and Wave Form viewing.
- Track Filter mode: take advantage of the touch screen to arrange tracks by Rekordbox information such as My Tags, BPM or Key.
- MIDI controller interface: connect the renowned DDJ-SP1 add-on controller with a single USB cable to control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using the Pro DJ Link technology – giving you instant access to more loops, Hot Cues and other beneficial features.
- Fractional beat Quantize: select either ⅛, ¼ or ½ beat Quantize for enhanced beat matching precision and versatility.
- 8 colour-coded Hot Cues: Get even more creative with two banks of four Hot Cues to deliver further choice and control in the mix. You can either prepare your cues and colours in Rekordbox and load via USB or use the easy workflow to set them why you are performing live.
- A comprehensive Phase Meter: you can now see the track’s progression through the beats, bar and between the beats.
- Quantized Beat Jump: jump backwards or forwards 1 beat from the current playback position.
- Better beat grids for that perfect mix: The beat grids precisely match the Rekordbox beat grid to the microsecond, so you do not have to worry about your tracks drifting throughout the course of a mix.
- Robust, anti-scratch aluminium top plate.
- Three-position lever for Slip Reverse, Forward and Reverse.
- Supports Rekordbox DJ HID control – a Rekordbox DJ add-on that will be available soon.
- Multicoloured USB port light: shows a colour you’ve pre-set in Rekordbox (e.g. blue for a techno USB stick) when you plug the USB stick in.